Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Shinestone [QUEST] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Shinestone [QUEST] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Shinestone [QUEST] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Shinestone [QUEST] EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Shinestone [QUEST] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shinestone [QUEST]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shinestone [QUEST] Empty Shinestone [QUEST] Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Mura

Mura

Mura went to Mt. Mjlonir, the same mountain where he bought his precious totem, to go for some more shinestone. He’d got a quest from an uncle, Mr. Kensho, that needed some more shinestone. Mura already knew what he needed it to, so he headed immediately for the mountain.

He met with Mr. Kensho at the foot of the mountain. “Oh, hello Mura-san, nice to meet you.” He greeted him and they shook hands, “Okay, you might already know what I’m searching for, right?” “Yeah, I’ll get it.” Mura replied and directly headed for the peak of the giant mountain.
He walked a few miles to the cave. He already knew where it was, he’d been there once already when he was younger. He found the cave and walked in, to spot bats and small badgers running around. He ignored them and went to the inner cave, where the shinestone ores where. He took up a bag and began to fill it with a few ores. He knew how much shinestone there were in the mountain; the inner part of it was filled with shinestone, but the cave was the only natural opening to extract it.That’s why he’s family had used it, instead of making the youngsters dig In the mountain themselves, to use it.
He went back down to Mr. Kensho with the bag filled with shinestone, and he gladly received it. “Thanks a lot, Mura-san, I shall deliver this back to the house.” He thanked him and gave Mura the reward.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum