Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone!

+5
Mura
Larissa
Videns
Worth
River Sora
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:43 am

River Sora

River Sora

Name: Get That Shinestone!
Reward: 50 EXP - 100 Zeny
Requirements: 250 words
Objective: Get the shinestone for Mr. Kensho.
Story: Mr. Kensho, a great swordsman, needs a special kind of stone to make daggerts, as well as totems for his younger generations. Help him by travel to Mt. Mjolnir and find the specific cave that contains this special stone type.
Details:
- Meet with Mr. Kensho
- He'll tell you the location of the stone
- Go to Mt. Mjolnir
- Find the cave up near the peak of the mountain
- When the cave is discovered, take some shinestone ore from the cave. Beware of bats and badgers (which is actually very harmless, but still...)
- Deliver the ore to Mr. Kensho and receive the reward

NPC
Name:Mr. Kensho
Abilities:He's a very skilled swordsman and a respectful member of the Kensho family.
Role:Client

2[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:12 am

Worth

Worth

Question, since I haven't RPed yet, am I able to start on Mt. Mjolnir and do this quest immediately?

3[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:55 am

Videns

Videns

Yes you may, arrived to go. Furthermore in RRP there is not travel so you can do quests anywhere in any town without travelling

4[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:37 am

Larissa

Larissa

Me and Allie shall go Very Happy

5[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:42 am

Videns

Videns

Kkz have fun, but not too much fun

6[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:47 am

Larissa

Larissa

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

7[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:48 am

Videns

Videns

Kkz rewaeded

8[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Mura

Mura

Taking this! :P Easy-piecy I already did this before (in my backstory)

9[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:58 pm

River Sora

River Sora

Sure!

10[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:53 pm

Wally Allen

Wally Allen

I would like to do this

11[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:50 pm

River Sora

River Sora

go get that shiny stone ~

12[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Wally Allen

Wally Allen

Done

13[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:54 pm

River Sora

River Sora

kk

14[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Mura

Mura

Done m8s: [Only mods are allowed to see this link]

15[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:27 am

River Sora

River Sora

rewarded

16[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:42 am

Vedette Sol

Vedette Sol

For the future of daggerts! I shall not fail!

17[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:26 am

Videns

Videns

You never no ;) but go anyway

18[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Lilim Gorgon

Lilim Gorgon

Taking With Sin

19[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Videns

Videns

Kk

20[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:30 pm

Sinthoras

Sinthoras

Done with Lilim

21[Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Empty Re: [Mt. Mjolnir] Get that Shinestone! Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:07 pm

Videns

Videns

Kk approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum