Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Watch them cows (Mission) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Watch them cows (Mission) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Watch them cows (Mission) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Watch them cows (Mission) EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Watch them cows (Mission) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watch them cows (Mission)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Watch them cows (Mission) Empty Watch them cows (Mission) Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Wally Allen

Wally Allen

Wally felt like it was a good day. I mean it was slightly bad too. He had to beat a kid in a race to him his mom feel better because the kid was a brat. Wally sighed at this. He did get some money out of this and knew he would need quite a bit to become a better adventure. So Wally wondered if their was anything else he could help with. Wally walked around until he saw a ranch with a man waving out front. Wally was confused at this, but approached the man anyway. "Hello. Can you help me sir. I have to visit a friend for something really important and I have no one to watch my cows. My ranch hand is sick, can you please help me?" Wally thought about this for a second. "Sure it gives me something to do," he said. The man seemed happy about this and lead Wally towards where the cows are. "Now they are pretty welled behaved, and nothing should happen, but I just need you to keep it that way. I will be back soon," the man said. He soon took off. Wally sighed at this. Wally sat down in a chair and started to relax. He wasn't sure how long soon would be, but hopefully not long. The cows seemed to do nothing interesting and after about half an hour the farmer returned. "Thank you so much for your help. Here is something for your trouble," the man said, handing Wally some zenny. With that Wally left to try and find something else to do.

269/250

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum