Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Find that pussy cat [JOB] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Find that pussy cat [JOB] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Find that pussy cat [JOB] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Find that pussy cat [JOB] EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Find that pussy cat [JOB] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find that pussy cat [JOB]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Find that pussy cat [JOB] Empty Find that pussy cat [JOB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Videns

Videns

Videns was casually walking through town looking cool as he always did on this fine day. The sun was shining and birds were singingand all other usual things associated with good days was happening too. All was right with the big world, or so he thought. 

Walking a little bit through town he noticed a man looking ver destressed. He was sweating amd looked like he was about to poop his pants. Feeling sorry for this poor fat sweaty bal of mess Videns decided to go over to him to see what was troubling him

"Oh me... oh my... oh crap" the man said in a worried tone as Videns approached. He fracticaly looked left and right. If he kept that up he would get wiplash. 

"What is the matter dir? Anything i can help with?" Videns asked in a nice soothing tone. To the man to try and calm hin down a little.

"IT IS MY CAT, HE IS MISSING. OH GOD O HIPE NOVING BAD HAPLEMES TO IT I KOVE THAT CAT!" The man bellowed. Well kore sprayed at videns. "more then you know....." he then mumbled.

"I will get the cat for you sir, if you wish. Would that be ok? I am good with animals" videns said in the same calm tone to relax the man. The man then quickly nodded his head in agreement and ran back inside. Videns would then hear a meow behind him and turn around. There was the cat with a confused look on its little face. Videns then picked up the little kitty and knocked on the door. The man then came out thanked videns and gave him some money. He then shit the door and a little weird ed out by the situation he just went back to strolling through the town.

Wc 303, Done

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum