Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Bleeping Bullies[Job] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Bleeping Bullies[Job] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Bleeping Bullies[Job] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Bleeping Bullies[Job] EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Bleeping Bullies[Job] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bleeping Bullies[Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bleeping Bullies[Job] Empty Bleeping Bullies[Job] Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:53 am

Videns

Videns

On his way walking BACK through the town he was just away from Videns took in the scenery. Wait why was he here? He had met some weird people the last time. A fat bald and sweaty man who loved pussy cays and a weird bar man who made him clean the floor. It was super weird, but atleast he got paid. It wasn't much but atleast it was something. 

Anyway walking though the town Videns took in the cliché surrounding. Birds sing, sun shining, smell of freshly cut grass in the air, the usual. But as he walked he was met by a woman in he mid twenties. She seemed fairly perky and wanted to speak with Videns.

"Great your home. I need you to do me a favour." She said to Viden's as if she knew him.

"Sure m'am what can i helo you with today" he said in a calm cool and collected voice as he did so before with iliterally everyone else that wanted him to do a job.

"Great. Go get my son at scool amd bring him home. But i hAve wor stripping.... tje dit from the machines at work, yeah. Well anywa go get him and bring him home. And he has been having trouble with bulies so i want you to give them a piece of your mind and tell them not to. Well anwya bye" so Vide s went to the school.

And as the mother said all that happened and Videns gave them a good talking to and set them strategy and even her son was happy. He got his money and went on his way.

Wc 279

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum