Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Help an man hike (Mission) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Help an man hike (Mission) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Help an man hike (Mission) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Help an man hike (Mission) EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Help an man hike (Mission) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help an man hike (Mission)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help an man hike (Mission) Empty Help an man hike (Mission) Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Wally Allen

Wally Allen

Wally actually had something to do today. A man found him earlier through out the day and said he needed someone to hike Mt Mjolnir with him. Wally knew that it seemed pretty easy. Wally did have something to take care of so he told the man to meet him at the base of the mountain at one. The man seemed to agree. After a while it seemed to come time and Wally found the man at the base of the mountain. "Well, just so you know why I need your help. Its not that I am out of shape or anything, its just that I am scared. I heard their were beasts on the trail. I need someone to be able to take them on if they do come," the man said. Wally thought it was pretty dumb, but decided to help anyway. Wally started to walk but the man wouldn't come. "What if they do come out and you can't take care of them. I mean you are unarmed," the man said. "I'm sure those rumors are false and I can handle myself. I'm sure you have some place to go, so lets get going," Wally said. The man shook his head and passed Wally to lead. The hike was pretty nice to do, and it turned out uneventful. No monsters or beasts appeared. Wally was pretty happy about that, he didn't feel like fighting right now. The man thanked Wally and handed him some zenny for helping.

-Exit-

255/250

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum