Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
A Young Blade Around (Open) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
A Young Blade Around (Open) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
A Young Blade Around (Open) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
A Young Blade Around (Open) EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
A Young Blade Around (Open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Young Blade Around (Open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Young Blade Around (Open) Empty A Young Blade Around (Open) Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:11 am

Mura

Mura

As the sun was shining right down at Izlude, Mura walked around the streets. He’d just been with his father on another trip and wanted to go out and relax. Even though he was alone, he could do a lot of things here. There was docks, where he could swim and also a lot of stores and trade markets where he could get some cool stuff. But it didn’t feel right to do this all by yourself, so he ended up walking around, having absolutely nothing to do. Why did he even want to go over here? It felt pretty strange for him, but he needed to relax, so he didn’t mind it and looked around. There was a lot of people heading for different destinations or talking with each other and Mura wished that he could be like that, talking with someone else generally, like a good friend. He held his totem on his belt, making sure that he didn’t lose it. He took it with him everywhere, it was a very beautiful totem that he made on his own. It was red and shining, looking like a thick dagger. It symbolized that he started his journey as a warrior of the Kensho family. He liked it a lot and kept it as one of his dear items.

He sat down at a bench and took his totem out. He looked at it and remembered all the hard stuff he went through to make it. It was like a relief for the loneliness that he had around him, to look at the totem and be proud of it...

A Young Blade Around (Open) Latest?cb=20110823110050&path-prefix=en

2A Young Blade Around (Open) Empty Re: A Young Blade Around (Open) Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:51 am

Lilim Gorgon

Lilim Gorgon

Lilim had reached Izlude town for the first time in her adventures and was very unsure to its ideals or leadership though she diddn't mind at all figuring it was best to just stroll on through. Wearing the same get up she had on from the day before her unique design of clothing which can be said to be compared to that of living organs, designed like to to really sell the fashion of a devil to scare people. Thought she had decided to wear a, Dark red cowboy hat in order to cover her horns, people did tend to stare a bit... Walking along she spots the Totem a young lad had on him.. "Did you make that yourself...little one"?
Lilim wasn't normally the one to open a conversation but if he made this item himself, he might be worth knowing and be a respectable person though depending on his answer she might of just walked away.

3A Young Blade Around (Open) Empty Re: A Young Blade Around (Open) Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:59 am

Mura

Mura

Mura looked continuously at his totem, until a stranger approached him. This lady was wearing something very strange… it looked like leather forming organs. He was confused in a moment, but replied to her question about the totem: “Well… yeah, I made it…” He wasn’t really ready to meet anyone, he was always on his own, so he sounded a bit shy. He began scratching his hair as he looked at the totem. Did she really notice the totem? Was she interested in it in some point? He began asking himself why she was here, but stopped for a second. This was the first time in a few years that a stranger as much as addressed him. So he took the chance and said: “Well, my name is Mura. Mura Kensho.” He wasn’t sure if she knew his famous family, but that didn’t matter at all.

4A Young Blade Around (Open) Empty Re: A Young Blade Around (Open) Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:10 am

Lilim Gorgon

Lilim Gorgon

The young lad replies and so Does Lilim " Nice to meet you Mura Kensho..I'm Lilim Gorden though some people call me" Her voices goes dark in a sort crazy way "The Devil!!!" back to normal "Just kidding" *Lilim Gorgon takes a kneel bringer herself down a bit, to get a closer look at the Totem* " Oh so you did make it yourself... was it difficult to make... how long did you spend on it?" Lilim wasn't really interested in the Totem itself but if this was person of hard work she found this to be quite rare thing these days

5A Young Blade Around (Open) Empty Re: A Young Blade Around (Open) Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am

Mura

Mura

When she greeted herself, with the joke as the Devil, she seemed like a very friendly person. He spotted that she looked closer at the totem and asked him other questions. “Well, it’s a family tradition…” he said with a little blush on his cheeks. He’d never know that someone would be interested in his family treasure. He was about to tell her about the origin of the totem: “We make totems out of shinestone, as a symbol that we’ve been acknowledged as warriors of our family…” He began looking up in the air, “I went up to Mt. Mjolnir in the morning with my father and made it up there…” He got a little goosebumps, when he remembered the cold, “It was pretty cold out there. My father left me alone, so I could make it by myself. Well, it was harsh, but to be honest, it was actually very exciting to make. It took me most of the day... I think. Maybe two days, I can't remember." He looked at the totem again, "and since then, I’ve always kept it with me.”

6A Young Blade Around (Open) Empty Re: A Young Blade Around (Open) Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:35 am

Lilim Gorgon

Lilim Gorgon

"I see I see so it's effectively your pride.. that's quite wonderful though you might wan't to attach a string so you don't lose it". Lilim had listened to his story quite attentively taking every bit of information "So your a warrior" Lilim chuckled for a bit.. he didn't look like much of a fighter " So got any fancy moves.young warrior" Lilim stands up to her feet. She was waiting if this guy was all talk about being a warrior or if his story was just unfolding. This would be the final judgement of Lilim if she liked him or not.

Afterwards she would see if their was a place to eat and offer him to come with her.

7A Young Blade Around (Open) Empty Re: A Young Blade Around (Open) Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:43 am

Mura

Mura

Mura heard about having a string and thought about it for a moment. She was right, if he didn’t have any string, he would lose it or accidently switch it out with something else. He would do that, when he got the time. When she spoke up about him being a warrior, she suddenly stood up and probably wanted some proof that Mura was a warrior. He stood up slowly and looked at her. “Well, only one way to show you…” he said and stood ready, "If you want, let’s have a little spar, shall we?" He was getting eager to show off his skills.

8A Young Blade Around (Open) Empty Re: A Young Blade Around (Open) Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:28 am

Lilim Gorgon

Lilim Gorgon

It had been quite some time since Lililm had a sparring match normally all fights she had were kill or be killed this might be a pleasant experience for her and as Mura soke the last word Lilim was ready "You got it youngers" Lilim would swing her right leg aiming directly for Mura shin, while also pushing forward with her left. Lilim would take a unique battle stands with her arms, leaning out closed in together as she prepares to unleash a powerful combo if her round house makes contact.

9A Young Blade Around (Open) Empty Re: A Young Blade Around (Open) Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:55 pm

Mura

Mura

Mura was standing ready to face her upcoming attack. He’d definitely wanted to fight for a long time and this seemed to be a good opponent. She was much higher than him and when she launched her first move, he quickly jumped back from her clockwise kick. If she was smaller, he would’ve jumped over her kick and sent a counter fist. But now that he’d jumped back from her, he dashed forward as fast as he could to send a fast fist right to her chin, before she got to pull out another move. He prepared to send another kick to her stomach if he succeeded his first move.

10A Young Blade Around (Open) Empty Re: A Young Blade Around (Open) Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:33 am

Lilim Gorgon

Lilim Gorgon

Lilim leaned her head back only just missing the counter attack by this young lad, and quickly does a spin side step to take herself out of his body projector "Your better than i thought you're be quick". Lilim takes one step back as she moves into a position to put herself and the boy at different sides to the bench he was sitting on. She darts forward betting her foot against the bench sending it at Miru. Lilim knew the bench wouldn't hit him, but figured he might leave himself open for a follow through round house kick. If the bench would hit she would check to see if he was ok, if it diddn't she would attempt a round house kick to his chin for the second itme.

11A Young Blade Around (Open) Empty Re: A Young Blade Around (Open) Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Mura

Mura

Mura watched closely at her jumping back and kept an eye on her movement. He stood ready to take her on again, as she complimented his speed. When she suddenly stood into her position, he spotted her dash right forward, towards him. But she stamped her foot at the bench, sending it right towards him. He didn’t see that coming, but quickly jumped over it by timing it right, so he could land his feet on the bench. He would then jump from the bench and launch a knee towards Lilim. He took use in his speed and prepared to land another hit right after.

12A Young Blade Around (Open) Empty Re: A Young Blade Around (Open) Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:08 am

Lilim Gorgon

Lilim Gorgon

Lilim didn't expect mura to use the bench to his advantage after she kicked it at him and she loses the time to launch a follow through attack though it was time to test strength of each other Lilim raises her legs to meet the incoming knee attack with her leg. This did cause pain for Lilim but she had blocked the attack, not waiting for Mura to land she quickly side-stepped to use her already risen leg, to catapult her foot directly for Mura's Jaw. "Your mine"

13A Young Blade Around (Open) Empty Re: A Young Blade Around (Open) Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:28 am

Mura

Mura

He was sure to hit her with the knee attack, but she blocked with her foot. That must’ve hurt, it looked like that, so he prepared to send another kick to her chin, But then, she rose up her other leg to send him up in the air. That hurt as well for Mura, but he swallowed his pain and recovered in the air, landing on the ground on his feet. He looked back at her and said: “That was a good kick. Let’s see if you can keep up with me.” and quickly dashed towards her in an immense speed. He prepared to dash around her if she launched a counterattack, but he didn’t know when or if she did. That’s why he kept up the speed, until he was sure to attack.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum