Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Can't find me.  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Can't find me.  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Can't find me.  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Can't find me.  EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Can't find me.  EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can't find me.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can't find me.  Empty Can't find me. Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Allie Ari

Allie Ari

Allie was going towards a ladies house named Ms. Baker as she heard that she wanted someone to play with her son she so she can relax. She was going to take this with her best friend Larissa as she would then meet up with her at the park. Seeing the kid and so on they would play hide and go seek which no one could ever find Allie through night and day unless they were some rocket scientist. She would sit at her spot in some unknown area in the shadows till sometime they gave up and Allie came out. After so long they would return to the mother and they would get moneyz that would later be spent.

2Can't find me.  Empty Re: Can't find me. Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Larissa

Larissa

Another easy job. These low level quests were pretty easy to complete; after all these were how Larissa and Allie had survived all that time since leaving the orphanage. They were accessible missions that required little fighting, if any at all; just a little peaceful workout. With that one done, it was time to head back to the quest board; Larissa now had visible sweat stains on her back and armpits, some on her chest too, and her formerly neat long hair was slick. Beads of sweat trailed down her face and body, so she ran one hand across her face, took a deep breath, and grabbed the last request avaliable:

"I hope he's not an annoying brat like that Timmy kid...", Larissa thought out loud, before turning to Allie, "Shall we go?"

They met the kid and this one appeared to be be rather peaceful. He just wanted someone to play with while his parents wanted someone to keep an eye on him, so in the end they all won. The kid played a few games with the two best friends / Sisters and once that was done, the mother arrived and paid them their share...

TWC: 322

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum