Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Kitty Kitty~ [Mission] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Kitty Kitty~ [Mission] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Kitty Kitty~ [Mission] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Kitty Kitty~ [Mission] EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Kitty Kitty~ [Mission] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kitty Kitty~ [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kitty Kitty~ [Mission] Empty Kitty Kitty~ [Mission] Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Allie Ari

Allie Ari

Allie would start walking upon the walk way of where she has to talk to this kid. She gripped onto the paper as she looked down to read it about some missing cat. ‘Poor little kitty…’ she thought softly as she then looked forward. She looked like some reaper with the cloak she always wears and the ability of no one able to see her face. She saw the kid and he waved not afraid of her appearance. She would then look down at him. ‘’You here for my cat?’’ he asked as she nodded. ‘’Good, please find it…I’m worried.’’ He spoke in a little disappointment. She nodded and turned away as she would then notice and feel him walking away as well. Her eyes wandered through the Prontera city as she then saw it running. Sighing softly she would walk towards where it ran till it was about midnight. Her eyes looked left and right for the cat and didn’t see it. She wondered where it went as it was nowhere to be found. She smiled as she kept on going imagining the boys face when she finds the cat. She walked faster as her arms spread out a little and flail behind as she ran faster and faster to catch up with the cat as if she was some sort of ninja. Jumping onto things and onto the ground following the cat the cat finally stopped.

‘’Meow.’’ It would meow as Allie smiled and picked it up.

Following the simple path she would then return that cat to Tim Tim and get the money that was promised and went on her way. 

-exit-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum