Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Lets go Timmy (Mission) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Lets go Timmy (Mission) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Lets go Timmy (Mission) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Lets go Timmy (Mission) EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Lets go Timmy (Mission) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets go Timmy (Mission)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lets go Timmy (Mission) Empty Lets go Timmy (Mission) Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Wally Allen

Wally Allen

Wally walked around Payon town not fully sure of what to do. He knew he wanted to get stronger and be able to do something in this world. He also wanted to get his name out their and help others. Wally walked around when he saw some kids running around. He heard one shout about how fast he was and took off into a sprint. Wally didn't think it was that fast. He sighed and kept walking. He looked around and saw a woman who looked distressed. Wally decided to approach her and ask her if she was ok. "Are you ok?" Wally asked her. The woman looked to him and replied. "Well my son over their is always bragging that he is pretty fast. I just wish someone could teach him that he is not the fastest. I would, but I am not much of a runner anymore," she said. Wally wonder if those kids he saw earlier was the kid she is talking about. "I think I can race him and beat him," Wally said to her. The womans face lite up a little. It was weird to want your kid beaten in something, but it would teach him how to be humble. Wally walked around until he found the kid again. "Hey, I heard one of you is really fast, how about a race," Wally said. With that a kid walked towards him. "Yeah, I'm the fastest out their. Get ready to lose," the boy said. The soon set up a field to race on. One of the kids friends stood at the start and and the finish. "Three, Two, One, Go," Wally heard and he started to run. He found it funny that the kid was actually slow. Wally soon crossed the finish line. The kid didn't know how to react, but Wally kept walking. He found the mom again. "I think I thought him is lesson," he said. The woman thanked him and soon handed him some money for his trouble.

-Exit

339/250

Done

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum