Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Mop until you drop EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Mop until you drop EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Mop until you drop EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Mop until you drop EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Mop until you drop EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mop until you drop

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mop until you drop Empty Mop until you drop Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:43 pm

Zane

Zane

MOPPING, MOTHER FUCKERS. What the hell do you know about mopping?

Here's how it's going down, man. Zane was just chilling one day, deciding to be all cool, when suddenly, he noticed: he needed the dollas. The cash. The money. So that guy got right off his seat and decided to go to the local tavern to see if there were any jobs to pick up.

Now usually when he went to the tavern, the process was he'd be told of jobs OUTSIDE the tavern, but today he'd be doing on inside. "You need a janitor?" Zane asked in response to the man's offer. "Yes... I have no idea how to clean. Well... more like I don't have the patience, ahahah!"

Damn, even Zane was annoyed by that laugh. But, he had to admit, this was one of the best taverns in the city. But, only because of the drinks. Everything else was crappy. But the drinks alone made this place worth it.

So, Zane decided to help this man for pay. He got hold of a mop, and would begin to clean the floor. He sweated a bit, as it was a hot summer day, and the tavern didn't help the hotness. He would be thinking of actually dumping his head in his cleaning water, but he decided not to do that just yet.

Upon 3 hours of cleaning, Zane was exhausted. He just got his pay, and sat down at the barstool. He put his finger up.

"One pint of beer, please." He'd say. a cold drink would be just what he would need this evening.

EXIT
EXIT

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum