Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
A long day ahead. EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
A long day ahead. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
A long day ahead. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
A long day ahead. EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
A long day ahead. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

A long day ahead.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A long day ahead. Empty A long day ahead. Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:47 am

Hikaru

Hikaru

It was 6 A.M. when Hikaru got up to take a quest. This would be the day where he started his brand new journey. He planned to meet with a guy name mike at 6 to go do a request, which he had planned for yesterday. Hikaru walked there and made it there by 6:15 seeing to as his inn was extremely close to where he was going. Upon arriving, Hikaru decided to strike a converaxtion with mike, it was his mistake.

"Man I can't go up there alone."

Mike said. Hikaru would try to speak, but mike simply cut him off..

"its too dangerous up there You know that as well as I do."

Hikaru didn't say much more about it but just listened as the man continued to complain.

"Please come up there with me." Mike spoke to Hikaru . Hikaru would respond in a soft tone voice.

"Mike its not that bad. A lot of people have done this hike, no one has really died."

Hikaru said. Mike clinched and finally caved in after all the debating he had done earlier.

"Fine, but you're still coming with me."

He told Hikaru and Hikaru nodded in agreement. The two hiked the entire thing in about 20 minutes, Upon reaching the top Hikaru looked at mike with a smile. They were finally out of the trail, and Mike looked at Hikaru feeling somewhat dumb since there was nothing to be afraid of. He rewarded him then Hikaru left hoping he would never have to deal with someone so stubborn again.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum