Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Repairing Roof [QUEST] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Repairing Roof [QUEST] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Repairing Roof [QUEST] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Repairing Roof [QUEST] EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Repairing Roof [QUEST] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Repairing Roof [QUEST]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Repairing Roof [QUEST] Empty Repairing Roof [QUEST] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:31 am

Mura

Mura

Mura was still walking around Payon. It’s been some few days since he’d played chess with the elder man and he wanted to check the rest of the city. When he passed across a road, he spotted a building which roof was broken. An old man was asking people for help and Mura went over to him. The old man looked down at Mura and greeted: “Hello boy, could you help me repair this roof? It rained incredibly much some days ago and the roof got all soaked and broke.” He pointed at the soaked roof, where some water was spilling down from the wood logs. “Wow, was that from the rain?” Mura asked as he looked up at it. “Yeah, and I’ve tried to ask people for help. Only a few wanted to…” he said and nodded at some workers who were trying to rebuild the roof. “Alright, I can help.” Mura offered him. The old man looked at him and smiled. “Thanks a lot, boy. Now if you come here, I’ll give you the tools.” He said and followed Mura to the working bench.

Mura began hammering the nails on the logs. It was tough and took a lot of time, but he remained steadfast and continued hammering and righting them. The logs were fitting properly and he went back down after the job was done. It took most of the day, but it looked as fine as it was before the rain. The old man thanked Mura and gave him the reward.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum