Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game] Corrupt a Wish

+17
Raziel
Wally Allen
Vedette Sol
Allie Ari
Eve Locket
Lilim Gorgon
Linedwell Rainrex
Onoro
Vilis Vesanus
River Sora
Larissa
Mura
Lucifer
Emiya Sazuki
Videns
Worth
~Remix
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:40 am

Worth

Worth

You get a cute kitty that likes you but he likes you so much he scratches your d*** off

I wish to become a mod

27[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:48 am

Lilim Gorgon

Lilim Gorgon

You become a mod-ification of a swtor Lightsaber then disreguarded when a better mod with higher stats...

I wish red bull really gave you wings

28[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:52 am

Videns

Videns

Tge wings it gives you burst out of your back as if your body was impaled, bloods everywhere, your bleeding out and the wings you have don't even work cause you to danmn fat.

I wish to be buried in the ground

29[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:07 am

Eve Locket

Eve Locket

i can arrange that but... you would be sent flying.
i wish for... pretty much nothing that concerns anyone here

30[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:22 am

Lilim Gorgon

Lilim Gorgon

Your wish has been granted, and are left with Justin beiber in another room who replaces the actor in every film you like.... Your Fate is sealed

I wish to be Queen of the world

31[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:31 am

Lucifer

Lucifer

You are the servant Queen of the world

I wish for Eternal Power

32[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:41 am

Videns

Videns

You get it but explode cause it is to much for you to handel.

I wish to have the ability to hold all the power in the world

33[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:14 am

Lilim Gorgon

Lilim Gorgon

You get to hold all the power in the world, but when you hold the power of gravity you get face planted into the ground and loose all the power u were holding.

I wish to to be the Queen of Hell

34[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:46 am

Mura

Mura

U become the Queen of Hell... but u must suffer the same pain as anyone else in Hell... and being the Queen means that ur more sought to torture than the other sinners... so yeah

I wish to have Coda with me now :)

35[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:55 am

Mura

Mura

You become the Queen of this world, but gets bored and hands ur queen-title to a midget.

I wish to be able to breath underwater

36[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:42 am

Larissa

Larissa

You breathe underwater but are no longer able to breathe air, and suffucate before you reach the ocean.

I want my Mafia to be powerful Very Happy

37[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:51 am

Mura

Mura

Ur mafia gets too powerful and takes over the world, with u inside their jail, where they do... stuff with u.

I wish to breath both underwater and in air, as well as in space and underground. Hehe

38[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:55 am

Videns

Videns

K but you are arrested for being a fgt and never get to use those powers

I wish to be the best mod here

39[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:02 am

Mura

Mura

U become the best mod, but the other mods get jealous and secretly plans to kill u someday....

I wish to be blue :P

40[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:11 am

Larissa

Larissa

Everything turns blue, not just you I'm blue. Da ba dee, da ba die

I wish for infinite money

41[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:34 am

Mura

Mura

You get infinite money, but ur pockets will be no space for all that. Ur bank account will go down, like if u divide something with 0 (6 : 0 = ??????????????????????????????)

I wish to see things

42[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:20 am

Larissa

Larissa

You're forced to look at lemon party forever #cannotunsee

I want cupcakes :3

43[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:22 am

Lucifer

Lucifer

You get cupcakes but there are too many and you suffer from obesity

I wish for more boobs

44[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:26 am

Allie Ari

Allie Ari

Granted but they're man boobs.

I wish for a wish that wishes for a wish that gave me a wish for a wish and therefore a wish that a wish is a wish with wishes of wish that ended up with a non wish of wishes.

45[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:30 am

Lucifer

Lucifer

Nobody ever understands you

I wish for girl boobs

46[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:05 am

Mura

Mura

The girl boobs are too much and sufforcates u... after u get some fresh air, u become gay

I wish to be smarter.

47[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:07 am

Larissa

Larissa

You become too smart for your own good and get killed by the CIA

I want eternal youth and immortality

48[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:08 am

Mura

Mura

U get bored and decides to wish that u die, which u do...

I wish to grant another person's wish :/

49[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:10 am

Eve Locket

Eve Locket

You never do.
I wish to have a smaller chest...

50[Game] Corrupt a Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Corrupt a Wish Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:11 am

Mura

Mura

Ur chest becomes smaller, actually so small that they disappear, without leaving a trace (feels weird to talk about ur bewbs thou...)

I wish to do something else than granting people's wish m8s

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum