Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Chess EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Chess EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Chess EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Chess EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Chess EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chess

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chess Empty Chess Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Zane

Zane

This week on Zane adventures, it would be a little bit different than what you would normally find. You see, today, the story does not begin with Zane walking into a tavern or pub or bar and asking around for odd jobs, no... this one starts off with a simple stroll in the park that would end up in - you guessed it - Zane getting paid.

Zane was just walking through the park on this day, because he just felt kind of weird and wanted to go outside and get some fresh air. As he walked down the park, he noticed an old man calling out to him.

Upon sitting down across from the old man, he was offered to play chess. Well.. Zane was always up for a battle of wits. Zane agreed, and decided he would crush this old man... in chess, that was.

The old man was okay at the game. He seemed to like chatting, which Zane just said "mhm" to, only half paying attention here. The real thing Zane had his eye on here was the game, what else would he have his eyes on?

After about twelve turns and something about a dead wife, Zane had won the game. That was an okay game. Zane smiled, and stood up, before bowing. Suddenly, he heard some coins be put on a table. The old man thanked him for playing the game with him, before Zane would smile fakely and nod, keeping up his polite image.

"My pleasure."

EXIT

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum