Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me

+3
Wally Allen
Zane
River Sora
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:21 pm

River Sora

River Sora

Name: Play a game of chess with me
Reward: 50 exp | 100 zenny
Requirements: 250
Objective: Play an old man in chess
Story: An old mans wife died a month ago and he feels lonely. He used to play chess with her a lot, but hasn't recently. He would like someone to play him for old times sake.
Details: Walk by the park where you will see an old gentleman sitting at a chess table by himself. He will have to game set up. He will ask you to play him. After you, either win, or lose, he will thank you and pay you for playing with him.

NPC
Name: Simmon
Abilities: He is alright in chess
Role: Quest giver/opponent

2[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:25 pm

Zane

Zane

Alright

3[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:28 pm

River Sora

River Sora

Approved

4[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Zane

Zane

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

5[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:11 pm

River Sora

River Sora

Rewarded

6[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Wally Allen

Wally Allen

I will play this old man

7[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:28 pm

River Sora

River Sora

Have fun :)

8[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:41 pm

Wally Allen

Wally Allen

9[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:26 am

Videns

Videns

Rewarded

10[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:31 am

Mura

Mura

Taking (what's with the mod link stuff, how to make it?????)

11[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:38 am

River Sora

River Sora

It just means that mods and above can see that link

Approved

12[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:20 am

Larissa

Larissa

Taking with Allie-chan :3

13[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:05 pm

Videns

Videns

Sure :3

14[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:14 pm

Mura

Mura

Done

15[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:20 pm

Videns

Videns

Rewarded

16[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Larissa

Larissa

We dun => [Only mods are allowed to see this link]

17[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:38 pm

River Sora

River Sora

rewarded

18[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:19 am

Sinthoras

Sinthoras

I would like to o this job with Lilim

19[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:20 am

River Sora

River Sora

kk

20[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:44 am

Sinthoras

Sinthoras

done with Lilim

21[Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Empty Re: [Payon] Play a Game of Chess with me Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:17 am

Videns

Videns

Kk rewarded

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum