Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
The lazy maid EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
The lazy maid EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
The lazy maid EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
The lazy maid EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
The lazy maid EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

The lazy maid

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The lazy maid Empty The lazy maid Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:32 pm

Larissa

Larissa

Seriously, Larissa had a hard time understanding why the hell were people so keen on saying cats were really hard to catch. All you need to do is run pretty fast and be agile enough to avoid obstacles. Really, how hard is it supposed to be? Then again, she was meek and cowardly as a child, and already pretty lazy if not more so, so she never actually tried such a seemingly hazardous activity until she grew strong and confident. Those claws looked pretty painful.

And now here she was, her arms all clawed up, but her pockets a little heavier. Her blouse now had distinct sweat marks on her back and arm pits, sweat dripped down her face and body visibly, but she was still fired up for more. What manner of quest would be taking on next? The intermission bewteen her quests was the best and certainly the only opportunity she had to catch her breath and prepare herself for the next round of training, so she made full use of it. Her next mission was yet another seemingly brain dead, yet boring task: Mopping.

"I can't believe im taking this... I guess boredom can be a form of training in itself?", wondered Larissa, struggling with her own laziness to take such a task

Of course, the promise of money wasn't enough to motivate her for this. After just 5 minutes of cleaning puke and spilled booze, she had enough: Running at full speed, she mopped the floor at lightning speed and left it pristine, just so she'd FINALLY be able to get out and smash her head against a wall until the boredom went away...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum