Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Confession EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Confession EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Confession EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Confession EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Confession EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Confession

+6
~Remix
Vedette Sol
Day Essonar
Onoro
Allie Ari
Zane
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Confession Empty Confession Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:20 pm

Zane

Zane

I'm in love with you, Guest. Every night, I dream of your sweet fragrance as I cuddle my pillow, pretending it is in fact you. You are the only one that I care for, and the only one I need. I have a shrina dedicated to you in my basement. I call it the Guest Shrine. As I worship you, I cry as I dream of being to you what you are to me, however noticing it could never happen. I just... i need you. When I was but a child, I noticed that the only way to ever love another was to give up your entire life for them. That's why, at the age of 7, I realized that the only one for you was me, and vice versa. And today, I am here to make you realize this, and for you to become mine. Let me give you a few reasons as to why you should be my one and only.

1: I'm an amazing person. Only once you look into my eyes and see the twinkle, then and only then will you notice that I alone hold the key to your inner mysteries.

2: thats it

So please, i beg of you, go from my waifu to my wife. I'm counting on you to say yes, or else i will cry for about 3 hours. I love you more than anything, Ms. Zane. I call you that, because soon we'll be married

2Confession Empty Re: Confession Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:24 pm

Allie Ari

Allie Ari

LOL Stop using that damn name coding.

3Confession Empty Re: Confession Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:26 pm

Zane

Zane

What do you mean? This message is meant only for Guest

4Confession Empty Re: Confession Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Onoro

Onoro

Since you're confessing your love to Guest , I might as well do it too. Guest ... I've been wanting you for a while... Please PM me so we can talk more in private..

5Confession Empty Wow! Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:36 pm

Day Essonar

Day Essonar

Wow! I can't believe everybody is confessing their sudden love to Guest! I mean, I considered Guest as good-looking...But I guess you could say Guest is kinda hot.....

You know what? Alright. I also have a crush on Guest, and now that I have competition, I need all the advantages possible. So I will start by admitting my love.

6Confession Empty Re: Confession Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:48 pm

Vedette Sol

Vedette Sol

guys, cmon! Guest isn't that cute are they? I mean... I-it's not like Guest's eyes sparkle and shimmer like the stars of heaven... O-or being around Guest makes my heart go doki doki... I-it's ridiculous to want to be with Guest forever and ever! R-Right?! O-only love struck idiots like Guest!

I hope Guest doesn't see this, Guest will probably be c-creeped out by all these confessions of l-love. Y-Youll all look like a b-bunch of bakas! S-so stop confessing your love for my Guest!

W-wait! N-No! I... I didn't mean it like that Guest doesn't make my heart sing! A-and Guest doesn't make my head all fuzzy! Guest is just another nerd, l-like you losers!

I-Im not in love with Guest t-too!

B-Baka!!!!!

7Confession Empty Re: Confession Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:59 pm

~Remix

~Remix

o.o

8Confession Empty Re: Confession Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:37 pm

Vilis Vesanus

Vilis Vesanus

God... Many times I've just wanted Guest to notice me.... I've been hoping for Guest to turn their gaze towards me...

One day... I think that Guest will notice me... So I wait for that day....

Just know... if Guest sees this... I'll never hurt you... Let you go... Say goodbye... Just... NOTICE ME Guest D:

9Confession Empty Re: Confession Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:41 pm

Linedwell Rainrex

Linedwell Rainrex

Why are so many people confessing their love for me? I don't even know you guys.

10Confession Empty Re: Confession Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:52 am

Lucifer

Lucifer

It's a bloody name coding shit

Imao Imao I'm in Love with you Guest I'll take you on the Titanic and stop you from drowning but will then push you down from the boat you were on and get on myself and also I'll kill your bloody fiancee and marry some Richie girl

Hope Guest doesn't see this or he/she will feel so bad that they will suicide

11Confession Empty Re: Confession Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:40 am

Linedwell Rainrex

Linedwell Rainrex

You're in love with me too? I don't know how to handle this news...it's so sudden....I'll need time to think about this, Lucifer. Please, wait for me.

12Confession Empty Re: Confession Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Raziel

Raziel

My harem has come true

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum